Join us at the First Presbyterian Church of Monticello, Iowa. Share the word of God in the beauty of Eastern Iowa! You’re near to the Mississippi River, and the wide-open spaces of fields of dreams and opportunities! You are close to Dubuque, Cedar Rapids, and the larger cities of Chicago, Minneapolis, and St. Louis. You will enjoy the lower cost of living in the Midwest!
First Presbyterian Church is a congregation of positive friendly people who enjoy learning about God’s love and his relationship in our lives. We seek an enthusiastic, gregarious leader who will join our congregation in our love of God and embrace our desire to offer a home of friendship and worship to members of our community. They will provide spiritual, pastoral and administrative leadership.
1. To plan, arrange and lead the worship services of the congregation in consultation with the Worship Committee.
2. To faithfully preach and teach the Word of God and administer the sacraments and special services including:
3.To provide Pastoral Care and Counseling
4. To share responsibility with Session and Deacons for the spiritual nurture of the members and the mission and vision of the congregation.
5. To administer the programs of the church by leading the officers and members and by directing and supervising the professional and support staff of the church.
6. To be active in the government and ministry of the larger church through Presbytery, Synod, and General Assembly, and in ecumenical relationships.
Suzanne Gilkerson (at email@example.com)
Visit our website at www.fpcmonticello.org. Learn more about Monticello, Iowa at www.macc.ia.us