Ready to apply? See admissions requirements here. Application deadlines are as follows:
Master’s Degrees (M.A., M.A.L., M.Div.) and Doctor of Ministry Fall 2019: Feb. 1 (Priority), March 15 (deadline to be eligible for merit-based aid), April 1 (International Students), July 1 (Final) | Spring 2020: Nov. 1
STEP 1. FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM
With your application, you’ll answer questions about your education, work, and service history. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A list of all post-secondary schools, universities, and seminaries you have attended
- A list of any committees, positions of leadership or offices held in your congregation or denomination
- An up-to-date resume with your employment background, including part-time work, as well as community, volunteer and/or family experience, indicating positions of leadership, offices held, and awards or recognition received
- A 1-2 page document describing the vocational direction or goals that led you to apply to United
STEP 2. Send Your Transcripts
Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions you’ve attended and have them sent directly to United’s admissions office.
United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities
767 Eustis St., Suite 140
St. Paul, MN 55114
STEP 3. Gather Recommendations
Download the appropriate recommendation form and send it to three references to fill out and return to United’s admissions office. These should be:
- One pastor or spiritual mentor, attesting to your call and/or spiritual discernment
- One employer or professional reference, attesting to your work ethic
- One personal reference (non-relative)
Master’s Programs Recommendation Form | D.Min Program Recommendation Form
Ready to apply to United Theological Seminary?
Click on the button below to start your application for admission to United Theological Seminary.