Registering for Courses at United
- Register for the 2015-16 Academic Year – Admitted Students Only (need Student ID#)
- New to United and don’t have a Student ID# yet? Contact the registrar for assistance.
- Haven’t been admitted but would like to apply and register for classes? Contact the admissions office, 651.255.6119.
- Browse our current term offerings
- Browse a sample list of courses we are offering or have offered
United Transcript Requests
Requests for your official or unofficial United transcripts must be made in writing to the registrar’s office. Your signature is required to release your academic records, so we cannot accept telephoned or emailed requests. You can use a Transcript Request Form, or you can send the information in a letter, note or fax. The request must include the following:
- Full name, including your name while a student if different
- Your student ID number or the last four digits of your Social Security number
- The address to which the transcript should be sent
- Due date, if there is one
If you need a transcript sent via overnight mail, please indicate this on the transcript request in bold letters and include the date the transcript must arrive at its destination. Transcript requests are processed once a week on Thursday mornings for all requests received by that morning. Official transcripts cost $5; payment is due prior to sending the transcript. You may pay with cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover). Unofficial transcripts are free. Transcripts will not be issued for anyone with outstanding obligations to the seminary (e.g., financial or library).
Welcome Consortium students studying at United! We suggest you download a United campus map before coming to class (see below). Classroom assignments are posted on the doors leading into the classroom wing (Gunnemann Hall) and at various locations around campus. If you want to register for a Consortium class, have questions or need help regarding classes with the Consortium, contact Christian Eriksen, interim registrar, 651.255.6120.
Contact Christian Eriksen, interim registrar, 651.255.6120.