Position available immediately .2 FTE Compensation $12,000+ based on experience and education.
1. Provide organ and/or piano music for one Sunday morning worship service.
2. Provide organ and/or piano music for the following additional services during the year: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter.
3. Accompany the choir as required by the choir director.
4. Attend weekly staff meetings and quarterly worship committee meetings.
5. Be responsible for maintenance of the Dobson pipe organ and Steinway grand piano.
1. Four Sundays vacation and one Sunday personal/sick time
2. Use of instruments for private teaching
3. Use of the facility for performances
1. Proficiency on organ and piano with three to five years’ experience leading congregational singing preferred.
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher in organ or church music preferred, but candidates with equivalent experience and skill will be considered.
Email resume and three professional references to Nancy Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org