Minnesota winters are hell.
This spring, it’s time for a treat!
United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities is offering monthly retreats for caregivers and changemakers. We know that you experience enormous challenges, and burnout among people like you is high. That’s why we want to offer you the opportunity to spend the day with us, relaxing and refreshing yourself.
Come to campus for the day and choose from the following activities:
- Artistic Expression: Bring something you are working on or create something new.
- Singing for Your Soul: Join in a song, listen to others, learn some new rhythms.
- Don’t You Feel It Too? Bring your playlist and earbuds and dance your inner life with Marcus Young.
- Healing Touch: Receive one-on-one non-invasive energy therapy. You will be fully clothed during the session.
- Reiki: Like Healing Touch, reiki is a form of energy therapy, which is administered while you are fully clothed.
- Aromatherapy: Engage in holistic healing with natural plant extracts.
- Yoga: Nurture your body through a series of yoga postures.
- Meditation: Take time for mindfulness.
- Games for Laughter: Explore social play as metaphor for social change.
These offerings will be available simultaneously, although some will require you to sign up when you arrive. Healthy snacks and beverages are available; lunch is not included. Come when you are able and stay as long as you like.
Register on our Eventbrite page. Scholarships are available for those who need them.