The Alum Council foster relationships among alums, and between alums and the seminary, while promoting the well-being and interests of United.
- Serve as ambassadors for the seminary in the community.
- Provide resources, support, and mentoring for current students.
- Host the Alum Dinner during United Days each spring.
- Select each year’s Distinguished Alum Award reciepient(s).
- Welcomes the graduating class into their role as alums at Spring Banquet.
- Blesses the incoming class of students as they begin their journey.