Legacy, Scholarship, Beauty
Create a tribute to the significant people in your life or the life of the seminary when you purchase and personalize a paver in the Milestones and Memories Courtyard. All proceeds from the purchase of pavers support students through United’s scholarship fund.
The Milestones and Memories Courtyard tells United’s story through the people and events that were, and continue to be, part of the seminary’s legacy. Tell your piece of the story by personalizing a paver with an inscription.
- Remember a loved one, professor or classmate
- Pay tribute to a graduate or class
- Commemorate a special event
- Acknowledge someone who has made a difference in your life
- Share a short verse or message
The courtyard design includes stone pavers in a choice of sizes—6” x 12” and 12” x 12”—that reflect the integrity of the chapel’s award-winning architecture. Pavers may be purchased at any time and are integrated into the courtyard each spring/summer. Payments may be made in full at the time of your order or are payable over three years.
Additional Commemorative Opportunities
In addition to inscribed pavers, there are other significant ways to give tribute or gratitude.
- Benches for the courtyard may be purchased to honor or remember someone in your life.
- United is offering naming rights to the courtyard.
For more information on these legacy gifts, contact Bradley Reiners, 651.255.6164.