Individuals can pursue study at United without a pre-set curriculum. This approach, called non-degree status, is particularly suited for individuals who would like to try out theological education or pursue their own interests without concern for earning academic credentials.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Strong analytical and reflective thinking and writing skills
- Vocational and academic goals compatible with the vision and mission of United
- Tuition: $532 per credit, e.g., 1-credit course = $532; 2-credit course = $1,064; 3-credit course = $1,596
- Student Activities Fee: $105
- Technology Fee: $95
How to Apply
- Submit Online Application
- Submit Immunization Record
- Provide official academic transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended Download Transcript Request Form
Submitting a vocational statement is optional. Students may subsequently enroll in a degree program by completing additional application requirements.
Application deadline: The recommended application due date is one week prior to the beginning of term. However, United will accept applications up until the second Friday of the start of the term.