Requirements for the M.A., M.A.R.L and M.Div.
- Foundational course
- Arts Practicum (upon meeting course prerequisites)
- Elective courses
- M.A., M.A.R.L. degree: Two electives
- M.Div. degree: Three electives
- Elective courses may be selected from those approved for this concentration, or students may ask a faculty member to include a track in another course that explicitly addresses one or more of the concentration educational outcomes (faculty have discretion to decide if tracking is appropriate for a given course). If the faculty member agrees, some course readings and/or assignments would be tailored to allow the course to meet a concentration elective requirement; this would be noted on the registration form.
- Browse the course catalog for approved electives for the Theology and the Arts concentration.