Requirements for the M.A., M.A.R.L. and M.Div. Degree
- Foundational course
- Thesis topic (M.A.)
- Must be in an area focused on the theology and ethics of social justice and/or reconciliation
- Elective courses
- M.A., M.A.R.L. degree: Three electives
- M.Div. degree: Four electives
- Elective courses may be selected from those approved for this concentration, or students may ask a faculty member to include a track in another course that explicitly addressed one or more of the concentration educational outcomes (faculty have discretion to decide if tracking is appropriate for a given course). If the faculty member agrees, some course readings and/or assignments would be tailored to allow the course to meet a concentration elective requirement; this would be noted on the student’s registration form.
- Browse the course catalog for approved electives for the Social Justice and Reconciliation concentration.