Requirements for the M.A., M.A.R.L. and M.Div. Degree
- Foundational course
- Global Christianities TR750 (3 cr – students who choose this course to satisfy a degree requirement must add an additional concentration elective)
- Thesis (M.A.)
- Topic must be related to intercultural and immigrant ministries (6 cr)
- Elective courses
- M.A., M.A.R.L.: Three electives (9 cr)
- M.Div.: Four electives (12 cr)
- Elective courses may be selected from those approved for this concentration, or students may ask a faculty member to include a track in another course that explicitly addressed one or more of the concentration educational outcomes (faculty have discretion to decide if tracking is appropriate for a given course). If the faculty member agrees, some course readings and/or assignments would be tailored to allow the course to meet a concentration elective requirement; this would be noted on the student’s registration form.
- Browse the course catalog for approved electives for the Intercultural and Immigrant Ministries concentration (select the red ‘Search’ button on the Courses page to view the I&IM electives).
Requirements for the D.Min. Degree
*Please contact the instructor before the first class session to discuss readings and assignments.