Requests for official and unofficial transcripts must be made in writing to the registrar’s office. Your signature is required to release your academic records, so we cannot accept telephoned or emailed requests. You may use a Transcript Request Form or you may send the information in a letter, note, or fax. The request must include all of the following information:
- Full name, including your name while a student if different
- Your student ID number or the last four digits of your Social Security number
- The address to which the transcript should be sent
- Due date, if there is one
- Your signature
If you need a transcript sent via overnight mail, please indicate this on the transcript request in bold letters and include a date by which the transcript must arrive at its destination.
Transcript requests are processed once a week on Thursday morning for all requests received by Thursday morning. Official transcripts cost $5.00, payment due prior to sending the transcript. You may pay with cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). Unofficial transcripts are free. Transcripts will not be issued for anyone with outstanding obligations to the seminary (e.g., financial or library).
Transcript Request Form
* Password and username required to access. If you
don't have one, contact Ruth